Streetlights within the City are provided and maintained by Gulf Power and the City. When a streetlight is malfunctioning or broken you can report it directly to Gulf Power.

Contacting Gulf Power

You should be ready to provide your name, contact information, the specific problem with the light and address of the light (as well as the P-Tag number if possible). Each pole has a “P-Tag” number which is the best identifier. It is a round silver metal tag with a six digit number following the P. In addition, Gulf Power suggests using a bright color ribbon or tape to mark the power pole so their crews can easily identify the reported light during the day.